Please note that this documentation applies to version 1.1.10, the current beta release. It recommends some command-line options that are not supported in the current stable releases.
- A tool to create a new empty storage. Use of this tool is explained in the installation instructions.
- A tool to force a storage into snapshot mode. All of the following tools need to be run when the storage is in snapshot mode.
- A tool to check for corruption.
- A tool to create a backup.
- A replication tool. New in version 1.1.
- A tool to convert a DirectoryStorage to a FileStorage Data.fs.
- A tool to dump the contents of a storage file.
- Salvaging data from a damaged storage
- A reminder about why the backup and replication tools are a good idea.